A unique stone wool brick slips cladding system that enables you to use real clay brick slips to create an insulated brick façade with A1 Fire Rating. It is an alternative solution for external brick cladding, which is easy to apply and has many advantages over similar systems on the market.
Our system is stone wool-based solid wall insulation which can be ﬁtted to almost any type of substrate such as masonry block work, concrete, timber frame and steel frame. It is suitable for buildings up to 18m height and combines chemical and mechanical ﬁxings for added strength and durability.
Our system is a user friendly system with less but durable components, thus enhancing thermal efficiency massively. It provides high protection of the building’s structure by keeping your building warm and dry throughout the winter and summer.
Features and Benefits of Non-ventilated Brick Slip Cladding Systems
- Non- combustible.
- A1 Fire Rated.
- Suitable for new builds, existing buildings and re-cladding.
- Our System can be used on substrates such as brickwork, dense/light block, timber frame and SFS
- Metal sheet board is lightweight for easy installation and can be used with any metric brick slips system.
- Eliminates wet trades by using MS Polymer based adhesive.
- Thermal efficiency reduces energy consumption and improves comfort.